An introduction to the language using the story ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- All about me
- My family
- Talking about the weather
- Ordering food and drink
- All about art
- Discovering French artists
- Discussing Fairtrade
- Talking about food and drink
- Talking about school
- Writing about a dream school
- Describing one’s routine
- Learning about places in town
- Asking for directions
- Virtual trip to a French theme park
- Talking about friends and celebrities
- Talking about clothes and fashion
- Describing extreme and unusual sports
- Inventing new sports
- Discussing gruesome injuries
- Discussing healthy lifestyles
- Discussing film and TV
- Writing film reviews
- Talking about holidays
- Discussing future ambitions
- Dragon’s Den
School Procedure for Inclement Weather
Please see the School Procedure for Inclement Weather ...
Christ Church Academy Pupils Meet Professor Brian Cox
Year 6 pupils today were asked to attend Stafford College Lego Innovation Studio for two programming sessions during a visit to the college by Professor Brian Cox. All pupils excelled themselves building robots with a forklift arm and completing a variety of space themed challenges. Professor...
Blue Whale Challenge Craze Warning
Please be alert for signs of your children playing the 'Blue Whale Challenge Game' on social media sites. The game is named Blue Whale Challenge as whales are believed to voluntary wash up on the beach and die. The craze started in Russia and is linked to 130 young suicides there last year. This ...
Parents Evenings Booking Form
Visit this link to access our parents evening booking system. https://christchurch.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ ...
Home Access Logging On
Help support when logging on to the school system from home. Click here to go to the help page. ...